Putrajaya > Landmark & City Excitement
Travel to Putra Bridge, Putrajaya and check out one of the most important bridge there which connects the Mixed Development Precinct to the Government Precinct. Motivated by the Islamic design of the famous Khaju Bridge in Isfahan, Iran – Putra Bride is indeed one of the majestic looking attraction in Putrajaya as it oversees Putrajaya Lake.
- Take the Parkmay (Cityliner No. 868) that comes every 20 minutes. The route is Sinar Kota-Komuter Serdang-Putrajaya-Cyberjaya.
- Take the Sepang Omnibus (No. 536B) as it goes through Sepang-Banting-Dengkil-Cyberjaya-Putrajaya every 3 hours.
- Take the Kelang-Banting Bus (No.131) as it follows Kelang-Banting-Dengkil-Cyberjaya-Putrajaya route every 2 hours.
- Take the Sum Omnibus (No. 186) from Kajang Terminal Bus, UNITEN-Putrajaya and Cyberjaya runs every 1 – 2 hours.
- Catch the ERL train towards the KLIA airport from KL’s Sentral station [KL Sentral/Bandar Tasik Putrajaya/Cyberjaya/Salak Tinggi/KLIA]
- Frequency: every half hour (peak hours) every hour (off peak hours).
By Car – Take a taxi or drive down
Location: Lebuh Perdana Barat, 62000 Putrajaya
Phone Number: 03-2615 8188