Putrajaya > Places of Worship
Travel to Putra Mosque, Putrajaya which is one of the most extricates landmark & the most contemporary mosques in the world. Fronting the beautiful Putrajaya Lake with one of the most beautiful Islamic-architecture that artistically blends traditional designs and local craftsmanship known as Persian Islamic architecture of the Safavid period undoubtedly makes this mosque a true beauty! The elegant prayer hall can easily accommodate more than 10,000 worshippers for seminars, conferences and symposiums. So for all those out there who will be travelling to Putrajaya, you will be able to see the wonders of Putra Mosque as with the influenced design of Sheikh Omar’s mosque in Baghdad.
- Parkmay (Cityliner No. 868): Sinar Kota-Komuter Serdang-Putrajaya-Cyberjaya, every 20 minutes
- Sepang Omnibus (No. 536B): Sepang-Banting-Dengkil-Cyberjaya-Putrajaya, every 3 hours;
- Kenderaan Kelang-Banting (No.131): Kelang-Banting-Dengkil-Cyberjaya-Putrajaya, every 2 hours
- Sum Omnibus (No. 186): Kajang Terminal Bus-UNITEN-Putrajaya-Cyberjaya, every 1 – 2 hours
- (Putrajaya Internal Nadi Putra bus services are available at 50 sen per ride)
By Train – Catch the ERL train towards the KLIA airport from KL’s Sentral station. Express Rail Link (ERL)
Route: KL Sentral/Bandar Tasik Putrajaya/Cyberjaya/Salak Tinggi/KLIA
Frequency : every half and hour (peak hours)
every hour (off peak hours).
By Car – Your best bet is to hire a car or a taxi for the day to better explore Putajaya.
Address: Perdana Putra, Putrajaya, Selangor, 62000, Putrajaya, WP Putrajaya.
Phone Number: +603-8888 5678