Putrajaya > Landmark & City Excitement
Travel to Putrajaya Lake and get a ride on the Putrajaya cruise! A beautiful place to visit and take a calm ride cruise on the lake, one will also be able to enjoy the beauty of it as well as delight your eyes in the beautiful Putrajaya Mosque, Putrajaya Bridge. Besides that, you may also opt to sail on the cruise either during day or night. There’s also a 76 seater cruise where you and family will be able to sit comfortably and view all the latest landmarks in Putrajaya.
Visit http://www.cruisetasikputrajaya.com/ for more info!
- Parkmay (Cityliner No. 868) comes every 20 minutes. The route is Sinar Kota-Komuter Serdang-Putrajaya-Cyberjaya.
- Sepang Omnibus (No. 536B) goes through Sepang-Banting-Dengkil-Cyberjaya-Putrajaya every 3 hours.
- Kelang-Banting Bus (No.131) follows Kelang-Banting-Dengkil-Cyberjaya-Putrajaya route every 2 hours.
- Sum Omnibus (No. 186) from Kajang Terminal Bus, UNITEN-Putrajaya and Cyberjaya runs every 1 – 2 hours.
- (Putrajaya Internal Nadi Putra bus services are available at 50 sen per ride).
- Catch the ERL train towards the KLIA airport from KL’s Sentral station. Express Rail Link (ERL)
- Route: KL Sentral/Bandar Tasik Putrajaya/Cyberjaya/Salak Tinggi/KLIA
- Frequency : every half hour (peak hours) every hour (off peak hours).
By Car – Drive down with your car or take a taxi for the day to better explore Putrajaya.
Location: Jeti Putra, Jambatan Putra Presint 1, 62000 Putrajaya
Phone Number: 03-8888 5539